Bruneck/Brunico – main town of the Puster Valley, connecting town between the spectacular Nature Parks of the Dolomites and the Rieserferner mountains, important junction between the Austrian cities of Innsbruck and Lienz and perfect combination of city life advantages with the most beautiful adventures in the mountains.
Discover South Tyrol’s fascinating landscapes, delicious food and ancient history and enjoy your stay at the Corso am Graben.
Arrival and mobility
- Parking. Parking lots in our private and closed garage are available (supplement of €15.00 per day). Alternatively, the public garage Parking Center Bruneck P1 or several outdoor parking spaces are available. Don’t miss out on our convenient parking spaces and book your spot in advance.
- bike. Your bike is welcome! We offer a secure and free deposit for your mountainbike, citybike or e-bike.
Leave your car at home!
- Südtirol Transfer. In case you decide to travel by airplane or train, you can book your direct transfer from the airport or train station to our hotel on Südtirol Transfer.
- Holidaypass Premium. Travel for free! The Holidaypass Premium allows you to use all public transportation for free in the whole region of South Tyrol and for the whole length of your stay. The Holidaypass Premium is available for free at your check-in.
- Distances. Bus stop 50 m; Cycle path 200 m; Bus station 400 m; Train station 650 m; Highway exit Brixen-Vahrn 31 km; Airport Bolzano - Bozen 82 km; Airport Innsbruck 108 km; Airport Verona 225 km